Carolyn's Blog

Thoughts on Words and Images

Friday, May 05, 2006

Show and Tell -- Process

This book below is part of my parents collection. They have had it about as long as they have had me but just looking at the cover design before checking the copyright, I knew it was from the early 80s.

Despite its age, it contains a lot of relevant process for do-it-yourself projects to fix up the house. Each project contains a description of the process and pictures illustrating each step. I think the complement of the visual and textual descriptions really help someone who is going to take on an unfamiliar task. Most likely I would try to imitate the pictures without
reading the corresponding paragraph but that description recommends tools and products to use so I may not be successful fixing up the house by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home