Carolyn's Blog

Thoughts on Words and Images

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Touch Football

I joined a touch football team in Bethesda with Christian and a lot of his co-workers (http://www.socialsportsofbethesda.com/pages/. Since the season began on April 1st I have yet to play a game. The first week I was working on my final iMovie and had to be in the lab, the next week it was rained out, the third week we had our make-up class, and today...it rained!

I had really high hopes for this week's game. I could finally show off my defensive skills and maybe even go long for a pass. But no. Instead the game was cancelled and am pretty much house bound. I think I am going to escape soon to venture to the lab and pick up my print job for my carpool campaign. Not as exciting as demonstrating my touch-down dance but it will have to do until next Saturday when I really hope I get to play.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger MRB said…

    Hope you do get to play. Wish I could catch you touchdown dance!!!Today i didn't mind the rain. I stayed inside and finished up work for school and actually watched television. Wow. Never thought i'd think that was a treat. Today it was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home