Carolyn's Blog

Thoughts on Words and Images

Friday, May 05, 2006

How is it already Friday?

Well this week has flown by. Does anyone else feel that way? I think the main reason for me is how much has gotten done and how crazy each thing was. Here is what I have been up to since last class.

My friend Mary is coming to visit tomorrow to help me put my wedding invitations together and I have been frantically trying to print them out on my home computer and printer (which are not really happy about that job). I have ruined 15 envelopes and have only successfully printed 25. I think that is a very poor ratio of success but I have resigned myself to the fact that I will need to buy more. I have though, printed all the invitations and only now have the inserts (and remaining envelopes) to print. I also ordered tiny pressed flowers from eBay to glue to the invite cards when they arrive hopefully next week.

Christian and I found our wedding rings and he should be ordering them today. We made an appointment to meet with the ceremony music man in two weeks. I bought gifts for my bridesmaids. He found and ordered his tux. I made an appointment for my first wedding gown fitting. We added things to our registry.

I know more has been accomplished this week outside of work.

Oh right....the iMovie and the brochure. Christian assissted me in taking pictures and then I put them all into iMovie. The brochure needs some tweaking still but both are almost finished. Tonight will be spent in the lab :)

What have your weeks been like?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger mariela said…

    Mine was just as crazy with a 4am stop time on Friday for working on my iMovie and brochure piece. I celebrated Saturday with coffee at the mall where I bought some new summer clothes. Then laundry and some great mexican food...i am so glad we are almost done with this semester!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home